5.13.2009

lae.

Hello from Papua New Guinea.

Internet access is very limited, so I can't really write everything that is happening. I've been writing pages and pages in my journal, just so that I can remember everything when I come home. So expect more when I arrive back in the States and internet access is prevalent.

This is place is unlike any other that I have experienced. So hot, so humid, drenched in sweat 24 hours a day. Massive coconut trees. Pounding rains. People that are so kind and beautiful, so giving of what little they have and so happy just to shake your hand and say thank you.

Martin Luther Seminary, where we've been for the last five days, is a beautiful place with beautiful men and women that love the Lord and love us.

I cannot say enough. But that has to be enough for now. There is so so so much that I want to say but I have to go. Know I'm safe, I'm being brave, and I'm going strong. Prayers: please keep them coming, and love: send it over the ocean to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey... so glad to hear that you have survived so far. I'll definitely keep praying and just remember that God will use you, no matter how little or much it seems that you are doing. Keep meeting with God and letting Him shine thru you... Try to keep hydrated.

    ReplyDelete