Well, I haven't blogged in quite a while. So much for my idealistic plan. School has been gearing up and going fast; I'm barely hanging on. Between papers, projects, friends, jobs, and other campus activities, I feel like I've been running so fast I barely have a moment to look around and enjoy where I am, where I've been, and where I'm going. But one more week of classes, one week of finals, and then: PNG.
We are a little more than two weeks away from heading off to Papua New Guinea. It's becoming more and more real, as I start checking off things on my to-do list of things that need to get done before I get on that plane. I've been so focused on passing my Literary Criticism class that I've barely thought about this three week overseas trip that I'm taking. But it's edging closer and closer to reality.
And I'm nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment